1.Project managers must have good communication skills, because 90% of the project manager’s time goes into communication. This include verbal, written and even listening skills.
2.Project managers should have excellent problem solving skills.
3. Project managers should have very good networking skills. Most of the things in projects happen informally. Your personal networking skills will help in problem solving.
4. Project managers must demonstrate honesty and integrity in every transaction.
5. Project managers should have very good analytical skills .
6. Project managers should have very good knowledge about professional project management and must be motivated to demonstrate those skills at the work place.
7. Project managers must be aware of the professional ethics of project managers, and must abide by it.
8. Project managers should have very good motivational skills.
9. Project managers must be good negotiators.
10. Project managers must be proactive.